Monday, May 23, 2011

Do you want kids?

Have you guys ever wanted children of your own? Haha I definitely do! Most likely if you were to do a survey, everyone would want children, and it’s just whether they prefer to have a boy or a girl first.
Which gender do I prefer first? Well, let me start by saying I want a minimum of two kids and a max of three – I’m pretty much set on two though xD
I want a boy first, easy said. My reasoning of why that is my preferred choice? This is where it gets a little complicated.



Like in the comic, I am DEFINITELY going to be a shotgun dad. I will let NO ONE of the MALE GENDER get near my daughter. She will not be able to date until at least 36 xP. Any guy who wishes to even look at my daughter will have to ask my permission, got that?
The reasoning for me to have a son, is that he will be kind of like a shotgun son. Except he will be a much cooler and more RAD version of me haha. He will be a little more lenient than I but I will allow that as long as it’s behind my back. A brother has to be nice to his sister at times too! He will beat up all the boys that treat her wrong or if he even LOOKS like he could treat her wrong. Whenever my daughter is afraid, she will run to her big brother. If she is in an emergency and knows that her brother handling it wouldn’t be as effective, she will come to me – the shotgun dad.
What would I do though, you ask? I was scare the CRAP out of the guy haha. Enough said.
One important thing about my children though. When it comes time to tell them about sex, it’ll be easy.
First of all, I would tell my son to not bring home baby mamas and to not sleep around – there are lots of STD’s in this world.
For my daughter? I would tell her that in order to have sex, she would need a license for it. And she cannot take the test until she is 34.
My family will be fantastic. xD

6 comments:

tara simone said...

Haha! Funny, though I wonder what will happen when she finds out the truth about sex licenses! I actually want three kids oldest being a boy. It just seems easier to have a son first for the same reasons you've said. If any guy ever messed with all I'd have to do was tell my big bros ^^! Nice comic as well keep blogging ^^

Mr. LameButt said...

Thanks a lot man xD

My mind is pretty much set on this haha.

Unknown said...

are you like.. to be married or something? ha3
just curious

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. No. Not at all haha.

Why you ask? Or what gave you the idea to ask? xD

Unknown said...

the topic and the cartoon i guess ^^

Mr. LameButt said...

Well which would you prefer first? Girl or boy? xP

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)