Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Camping Trip

On Friday, my camping trip was pretty sick. It was fun and I was in charge of the medical services. So many kids got hurt lols. Seriously, every 10 minutes, a kid would run to me crying all scraped up and hurt....

No one was seriously injured though - Thank goodness.

What sucks the most, though....was in the beginning of camp, one of my friends that wouldn't do wrong to me did.

Remember when I went to work for the first time? Well, I finally got paid. My friend...let's call him Dan, asked me to hold HIS pay check as well. I said go ahead and put it in the envelope with my money and stick it in the car. He did just that. When I worked, I got paid in cash but I got my money and transaction stapled though. He apparently cashed it with his father and took it with him to camp? Weird. I didn't care too much though.

Anyways, his mom came up to the camp later that night to pick up his money. I went to the car WITH his mom and got it. I pulled out my money and handed her his money along with my envelope since my money was stapled. Even more later on that night, his mom called him saying that I gave her short 200 bucks. Dan came and told me that and I didn't really have a reaction. I just told him that I gave her whatever he gave me. I gave him my car keys to look in my car just in case the money was in there.

He came out and said he couldn't find it. I said oh, sorry I don't know. I gave his mom whatever that was int he envelope. After that, everything ended up being peachy clean.

This morning (Sunday) I was aiding a kid. He was burning up and felt freezing, even though it was 86 degrees fahrenheit outside.... He put a blanket on top of him and I said sorry and I took it off of him.

Some girls that were sitting there....oh my gosh.....how so many people can be so dumb when it comes to medical knowledge. The girls called me a jerk and an asshole for taking the blanket off of him.

Are they dumb? I said that it's 86 degrees outside and he's FREEZING? Every one a the camp was hot and sweaty. I said if he keeps the blanket he would burn up and just plain out get stupid sick. All the girls said was oh. How dumb...

But after that, everyone left. The only person in my area was the boy who was having a fever.

By the way, you know those picnic chairs with the cup holders? Where I was sitting, there were two chairs next to each other. Because I was helping the kid, I ended up sitting on the chair closest to me. On the other char was my phone in the cup holder. Dan came and sat next to me. We were just talking. the thing is, when he had came over I looked at my first first. I have a habit of checking where my phone is every few minutes. Coincidentally I saw it when he sat down. When he got up and left, the phone was gone. Let me remind you that NO ONE was in my area but the sick kid. In the time of me looking at my phone, there were three - Dan the third.

The phone was gone and I was all pissed off because there would be no doubt that just coincidentally lost that phone like that AFTER Dan left. I ran after him but I was a little late. I gave him enough time to do whatever with the phone - hide it, etc..

I wanted to kill him so bad but I didn't know what to do. I would not be able to be a youth leader anymore if I were to beat him. So I did what I thought I had to do. I went a snitched on a higher authority. He went and tried to help me out but he didn't have any right or good enough suspicion to look through his stuff. I bent the rules and searched through his stuff. Still nothing. I didn't know what the hell he did with my phone.

I was so pissed off, I just went home. I think he just jacked my phone to just throw away because he thinks I jacked his money. It's whatever. I still want my phone back. There's more to it after I came home but I just stop it with that.

Other than all that, the camping trip was just fine. It was fun since I felt really important to the trip. I can actually say that without me, the camp would suck because everyone would be hurt xP

Since my phone is gone, all the pictures I took are gone....here are two pictures my friend took though. It's barely anything because there were sooooooo many nice scenery pictures I took. I'll try to get more pictures to show you guys xD

This was the area for kids 3rd grade to 6th grade.

I fell asleep and she took a picture of me. 'Nuff said haha


P.S. - IGNORE the fact that I was sleeping on a Hello Kitty pillow and that there was a ducky umbrella over me lols

12 comments:

Busola said...

lol.....I've been soo AWOL!! So its been really long. On the plus side, the madness is over and I'm in University! (After so many rejections!)

Busola said...

And about your friend, let it go, it happens
Now its my turn to ask how you're getting followers

Mr. LameButt said...

Oh my GOSH!!! IT HAS been so long!! I know I know. I'm letting go. I still just want my phone back though.....

I haven't done anything lols. My followers came to be without any signs of me knowing haha

kitkat said...

awww dan is so childish if he really took your phone :/
and NO i wont ignore the hello kitty pillow and ducky umbrella lool :p

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. The Hello Kitty pillow and ducky umbrella is NOT mine, fyi! xP

Busola said...

I know its been long...you're only stating the obvious to make me feel worse than I already feel innit...you should feel really bad for losing hope in me (yes, indeed, i noticed you stopped following me)
But, anyhoo, how's it going at U of G?? I loved the yogurt post btw-not as much as I love yogurt though!
XP

Mr. LameButt said...

I don't get what you mean by feel worse. And awwwww. I thought you stopped blogging. I followed again though xD
It's going fine at school. It doesn't suck but I'm doing very well xP

Busola said...

oh, seen

its good to hear!
Btw, I love 'Shut it down' by Drake too!

Mr. LameButt said...

haha. I need to update my music. It's been so long xP
What are your favorite types o music?

Busola said...

I like slow rock, like Coldplay. I like Eminem, and Beyonce and I love almost every song on Rihanna's "Loud" album. I guess I just like slow, touching songs.
The Drake thing is an obsession though...it's the beginning of my steady addiction to rap music.
So, after saying I love slow songs, I've turned out to be a contradiction to myself! Lol
What type of music do you like?

Mr. LameButt said...

I LOVE lil Wayne like crazy.

I play the guitar and sing as well, so I have had a long history of interest with rock. Slow rock xD

Secondhand serenade.
Red jumpsuit apparatus.

And just various artists with hit songs.
Kind of like "What are words" by Chris Medina.

Busola said...

Ooh, I have to learn to play my guitar. I have this really glossy red electric guitar that I suck at playing...I haven't had it up to a year yet so I'm glad I'm able to play the Chords I know, and the Scale on all the strings
My sister loves lil Wayne too, I have NOO idea what you guys see in that guy. Drake and Tpain are more my type
Secondhand Serenades okay. I've heard about *serious thinking look* one song.
LOL

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)