Friday, April 15, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award xD

Wassup, my homeboys and homegirls!

You know what is really nice? When you know that what you're posting up on your blog, people read them xD. 

I may rant and write about stuff for my own benefit (relieve of anger, happy mood, just the love of writing) but when people read them and comment about them saying they like it or criticizing in a good way, it makes me happy xD



For the content that I have on my blog, people would never get bored, I guess since I write almost everyday haha, I received a "One Lovely Blog Award" from Busola Olukoya. I thank you very much!

The rules are not as simple as you think for me lols. I have to pass the award onto 15 others. SOUNDS simple but how I do it, I look through everyone's blog and THEN choose haha.

I just realized....it WON'T be hard since I have a little over 15 followers haha so pretty much everyone gets one. That's not that special....lols

Since that's the case, I'm just going to bend the rules and pick only 6 - to make it special xD

Well, here they are in random order xP:

  1. KitKat from Kitkat's Tales
  2. Gabriel Viray from everydaymachine 
  3. Arisa from Quicksand
  4. Al from I Have a Blog and I'm Not Afraid To Use It
  5. SakixDesu from Brace Yourselves
  6. Eeshie from I Don't Skinny Dip...I Chunky Dunk

Thank you again for the blog award and thank you so much for listening/reading to me xD

11 comments:

Eeshie said...

*Gasps, chokes, falls on the ground with the universal choking sign, then laughs*

YAY!!! I GOT AN AWARD! WHEEEEEEE!! AWWWW YOU ARE AWESOME!!


*breathes*

You're welcome for listening/reading your blog. You know, you're not boring. Just letting you know. :)

Omg, thank you!

Mr. LameButt said...

Haha. You're very welcome xD
I'm glad you are very happy lols

kitkat said...

aww thanks so much for tagging me though i have the award already lol. I reaaaally appreciate it..and i love ur blog, u totally deserve the award!
mcwah :*

Maryam A. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :D
Hope you get many more awards.

Mr. LameButt said...

Haha. Thank you!!! Awww. I was trying to see if anyone had the award already.

Busola said...

WHY?? I was going to tag Eeshie (It really isn't good to have similar blog-reading lists kmt)
isit 15 others? I only have 2 over that! So much work...

You're very welcome though!! And it makes me happy that you blog everyday too, so I have the incentive to switch on my laptop and brave the inconsistent internet modem's woes
*sigh
:D
btw, you cant tag TehViray, I already did that :p
And change your song list!!

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. I wanted it SPECIAL!! haha
Whether I tagged him or not, I don't care! xP
I already posted it. I don't want to edit again haha

I will change my playlist....in the near future. I'm too lazy lols

Busola said...

I shall have my revenge...*evil muah-ha-ha-ha-ha*
lol! I know what you mean!!
I've been trying to post for the past 1 hour, but my internet doesn't seem to want to open my new post page
ahh, well i have exams this week anyway. I'll abandon my blog till i go home this weekend (this is just a heads up so you don't stop following me! lols)

Mr. LameButt said...

Good to know haha my exams are this week too haha. Good luck!

themajessty said...

I stumbled across your blog from I Don't Skinny Dip... and I love it. I would follow you, but my account seems to have some problems with connecting to the followers gadget right now.

Anyway, congrats on the award!! (:

Mr. LameButt said...

haha. Aww. Thank you xD
If you can't follow then I'll follow you lols

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)