Monday, May 30, 2011

A lot of Stuff...Part 2

So near the end of my school year, me and my homeboy Kelsey decided to cook for the whole dorm. We cooked sooooooo much. Help from the other dormmates, it would have never been a success xD
We wanted a happy ending to a happy school year. Afterall, dorming is usually only a first year thing. After that, it's separation from everybody to apartments and houses. There was nothing better for us to do but this. Happy faces and happy bellies xD!!!


I had to finish doing a paper while we were cooking ahha

I was making the mac n cheese xD

Kelsey was frying the pork chops

Or was it the chicken?

Shayla was just tumbling probably...lols

I starting making the blueberry muffins

This is Andrew doing something haha


satisfaction of Koolaide to the diabetic coma sweetness lols!

Opening cans of blueberries

Look at all the groceries

Don't ask...Geeci was having fun.


Like my mac n cheese and Kelsey's chicken!?!?

A dorm family picture!!

Look at all the food we made!!!!

It was hot in the kitchen so Boyde....indecency

I was getting prepared to season the pork chops!

Food time!!

Everybody was watching Toy Story 3 xD

You see those guys in the back? Those were the only guys there.



This was one of the most fun times I've ever had! Everyone got so full and there were still food left over. Greatness....Fried rice, mac n cheese, pork chops, eggrolls, peach cobbler, ice cream, corn, muffins, and more stuff that I don't remember haha

If I could relive this moment, I wouldn't question it at all. I hope you enjoyed all this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)