Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Express Clothing

You know what my girlfriend turned me into??? I'll tell you....a MONSTER!! I never liked clothing that I call "white brands", which were Aeropostle, Hollister, American Eagle, etc.. I had only liked Express and Armani Exchange. And the occasional Louis Vulton, but that's FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR TOOOO expensive lols. I would always dress "gangster-like" and of course, a lot of people wanted me to stop it. My girlfriend wants me to dress like the mannequins from Express and.....for some reason I want to have their clothes more than ever haha. idk how I've become like this, but I am now addicted to Express.

I only have a few clothes from there, but of course is because Express clothes don't come cheap haha
Some of the clothes i don't like, but it's fine. It's the cardigans and the clothes with the feminine touch that gets me iffy. Other than that, I'm fine. Oh and of course the skinny ties. I'm not fond of those. It's hard to explain....i'm so used to the normal ties. I'm a dressy person and I DEFINITELY am picky about dress clothes. I'm pretty much cocky about my dress clothes. I know what's good and what's not good. Down from color and style to the fabric and if-it-shrinks-in-dryer haha.

I don't care too much about T-shirts and polos but this is what I want from Express so far lols:

So cool....xP
 
I already have a pea coat, but it's old. Doesn't look like it but it is. I like this one xD


There will be one thing that will never change though....my shoes. They will forever be my shoes. My kicks. What I rock. Jays. Forces. ALLL MINE!!!

Lakers fan xD

Precious xP


I'll be the guy who wears all these nice, basically preppy, clothes and all of a sudden...BAM! Flyest kicks ANYONE has ever seen xP


 


There will be a End of Season sale and I WILL BE there xP I'ma save up a crapload of money and shop my ass off haha. You see what she did to me? I AM a monster. I feel like those girls who posts up their clothes and clothes they WANT to have...but oh wells lols.
I love my girlfriend, but she made me love Express a lot more now haha. I'll pretty much soon be her Express mannequin haha

3 comments:

maki said...

YAYY!!..^^tehe
ii LOVE that pea coatXD &&a monster??
pshhh..at least you'd be a well-dressed monster(:

Mr. LameButt said...

Hey hey hey. I looked JUST fine before. No one said anything about how I dressed but YOU and my MAMA lols

SwagOnAThousand said...

EXPRESS EVERYTHING IS HOW I ROLL!!!

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)