Monday, April 11, 2011

Puppy!!

So, Mrs. Lamebutt showed me a video of a cute little puppy and said that if I don't think it's cute, I have no soul. o.O

Would that be true? Just because I didn't think that a puppy a cute, I have no soul? Huh??
It's everyone's opinion and everyone's opinion is different. My opinion is mine, and hers is hers.
Just because if I were to say that the puppy isn't cute, she would go "OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GAWD!!!!!!!". Yeah. That's right. I say oh my gosh, she says oh my gawd. That girl....lols

Well here's the video!


By the way, I DO find the puppy cute xP

So? Is the puppy cute? haha

Mrs. LB's link is here. I got the url from her anyways lols

http://dorkiixsimplicity.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

kitkat said...

omg its too cute!

Mr. LameButt said...

haha xD

SakixDesu said...

Ew. Not cute at all.
Smh...

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. You're mean haha

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)