Thursday, April 14, 2011

Apathetic Drama



So. I had promised to tell you about Tuesday night.

Let me tell you the drama story that I got pulled into.

Here are the people involved (of course not real names):

Amanda (Goes to my school)
Mikey (Amanda's lil brother who is only a couple months younger than I)
Ashley (Friend from school)
Melissa (Ashley's sister)

Here's the story:

I went to the second floor of my hall to hang out with some of the people up there. Amanda just moved into the building, but she was going towards me and then put her hands on her side after saying hi.

"Mr. LB, did you tell my brother and parents that I'm a slut at _insert school_  and everyone hates me?"

I stood there having no idea why she said that. I told her no, why would I? I also said that I don't talk to her and I don't talk to her friends - vice versa.  She said that's what Mikey told her. She said the same to him, but he said, "Just ask Philip and Ashley."

All of a sudden she broke out crying. I really didn't know what to do, so I did what I thought was best. I hugged her and said that if there was anything that I did or said which made her sad, I apologize. 

She sorta stopped crying and I said,
      "I know you through Church and you were in my Sunday School classes. We never had anything against each other and we were always nice to each other. I would never do or say any rumors about you. If you think I would ever question your lifestyle, I would still never say anything to anyone else. I would just keep it to myself."

She just said that in the near future, I should try to not say anythign about her. I just made this face: o.O
From what she just said, I think she thinks I DID spread the rumors.

Anyways. her little brother, Mikey, facebook messaged me. Here's the convo:

Mikey: yo my sister is making up BS about me saying that u and ashley told me my sister is the biggest slut at _insert school_, so if you hear that rumor it isnt true haha

Mr. Lamebutt: She confronted me about it. She also started crying too man, so it doesn't seem like she's lying.
 
Mikey: she does that alot, i mean i did say she was the biggest slut, but its because all my friends from _a high school_ said that so i dont understand where she got u from, i can understand ashley cause she hates me and she thinks i talk to ash 
 
Mr. Lamebutt: idk. I'm not in it so you take care of it.


Now it's two different stories and apparently they both came from Mikey's mouth. 

I call Ashley and she was in shock. She had NO IDEA about ANYTHING. Now I just think things are really fishy. Ahsley said she would call her little sister, Melissa. Melissa goes out with Mikey and she would question him.

From what Melissa told Ashley, THIS TIME Mikey told the story Amanda told me, but there's one difference - One big difference. My name and Ashley's name is switched. Mikey's story to Melissa is that ASHLEY told the rumors, and I was part of the, " Just ask Philip and Ashley" ordeal.

Now there's THREE different stories - all from Mikey. 

Since his parents like me and I like them, I wanted to call them. Since my phone is gone, I didn't have their numbers anymore. Mikey would NOT give them to me. When I called him, this was his excuse, " I don't have my parents' number on my phone." That is definitely a damn lie.

Mikey talks to another one of my friends at school and I saw him texting her. I told her to ask him for the parents number. He said why and assumed I wanted it. Since he assumed correctly I told her to text back saying that if he doesn't give me the number, I will find it myself and I WILL get him in trouble. All he said was to drop it.

I thought about dropping it. I really did. I don't get into drama. I'm not a drama person. Never was. But he did something that brought the fire back. 

Tuesday night:

He called Ashley threatening her that if I say anything to his parents, he would hurt her by snitching on her parents about a guy she USED to talk to when her parents forbid. Her parents are really strict so she really WOULD get into DEEP trouble.

I texted Mikey from Ashley's phone saying that if messed with me enough and that he can do whatever he wants. I would still get into contact with his parents whether if it's by phone or even in person. He said go for it. 

I called my mom to see if she had the number but she lost her memo book full of numbers. But guess what? Mikey's mom called Ashley. Instead of her picking up, I picked up. Mikey was surprised alright. I pointed out EVERY flaw in Mikey's lies. I said I have nothing to do with it. Ashley has nothing to do with it. And apparently, Amanda has nothing to do with it. She's just a victim to the lies as well. His mom ended up trusting me and Mikey got into deep deep deeeeepppp DEEEEEPP DEEEEEP trouble. AND! He said he wouldn't say anything to Ashley's parents, but through text.

I was relieved and Ashley was relieved. Drama sucks and I barely know how to take it. Well, it's all done and gone. It's thrown behind us and we're not looking back at it. Amanda and I are cool now too. So everything is fine xD

Thanks for reading/listening you guys.

4 comments:

kitkat said...

awww, ur in high school right?

Mr. LameButt said...

Nope. I'm about to be on my second year of college haha

Eeshie said...

WHOA. I had to read this post twice to follow.

And aw, it's cute how you wrote, "Drama sucks and I barely know how to take it."

Ha.

:P

Mr. LameButt said...

haha. It's TRUE though! This would be the second time I've ever been in drama...

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)