Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Venting and Air Conditioning

Hey guys. 

How are you doing, Mr. LB? Well, I don't know. I really don't know how my life is right now.

In the past few days, it's been a little hectic. Everything has been making me feel a little sad. I think it's just me but I'll try to figure it out. 

I feel hurt though. This is the most hurt I've felt in a long time....I always try to keep a chin up no matter what. I thought everything was fixed but no more than 3 minutes later, I feel the most hurt of them all.

Here's a story.

A girl and a boy like each other. They fall in love. 
How was the story?

Well, here's the thing, while they're in love, they're fighting. The boy starts noticing things that seems odd. She isn't thinking of him the same as before. Things that are a usual with her when thoughts of him are disappearing. Boy thinks that she is trying to forget about him. Is it true? Is she gradually trying to let him go?

Well, who knows. It's just a story. When feeling sad, we read sad things just so we know that we're not the only ones sad out there in the world. Run-on, but enough said.

Let's look on the bright side though. I got a 96 on my biology test xD Pretty good for only three days of class, huh? haha

Well, you guys have a good day - hopefully better than mine.


2 comments:

ice pandora said...

Nice score for your biology test :) i'm proud!
x

Mr. LameButt said...

Thanks haha
I didn't know you look at my blog lols

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)