Wednesday, June 1, 2011

College Placement Exams

I took Mrs. LB to her math placement exam at the college she is going to next semester. I hope she does really well and does not have to do anymore math in college haha. I had to take precal my first year because since that was the only math in my major (Environmental Health Science in Public Health), I couldn't exempt it. Sucks....But the math wasn't hard at all haha.

As of right now, Mrs. LB is in her testing room and I'm just sitting in the hallway blogging. I couldn't get on the internet though. I asked Mrs. LB for her username and password, but it didn't work. She gave me her number ID which didn't work. I applied to this college before so I just wanted to see if M username and password would work. VOILA! My name and stuff is still in the system haha. Pretty neat xP

I wish her the best of luck in her placement exam, but she doesn't really need it much. She is sooooo smart! Did you guys know that? She is the brightest girl ever to walk upon this world xP

I may be exaggerating, but she is ONE of the brightest people on this Earth. That leads me to a thought. I wish I had her determination and perky attitude. her having that will always, and I mean ALWAYS, have a positive impact on her life and future career. That's just one of her greatest attributes I would love to have rub off from her xD


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She got out and she did well on her placement exam xD

Well, we went to eat at a food court where it is basically a town underground haha.
Subways was what me and Mrs. LB got. Her friends went to, I think, Wendy's Dairy Queen.


After that her friends left and I took her to this ice cream place she really really liked. xD

Then we went home. The end haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)