Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sesame Street

You have all seen Sesame Street. We all have. Even if you were just born in the year of 2011, you still have seen it lols. You know what I think Sesame Street is?
This is my theory about Sesame Street. Sesame Street is a gang. Yes. Think about it.
Sesame Street ITSELF looks like the ghetto. I mean, you never see anybody but the characters!
The only time you see humans, it's because they're high off of marijuana. They be smokin' dat weed! The puppets aren't real. The humans are delusional lols

Elmo is a Blood.

Cookie Monster is a Crypt. You know why he eats cookies and can never be full from them? He be eating them hash cookies (Cookies filled with marijuana). Weed makes you super hungry, and of course high xD

Oscar is really just a homeless person who deal drugs. I'm cereal (serious)!!! lols

Big Bird is a Mob Boss. Durhh...

Snuffleupagus, or Snuffles, well.....His name says it all lols. 
In case you don't get it, Snuff is chewing tobacco haha

Look at them....badasses lols


2 comments:

tara simone said...

I wish there was a like button on Blogger :)
I usually say the same thing about the toons I read/have read

Mr. LameButt said...

Haha. Cartoons nowadays just suck....I like Phineas and Ferb though xD!

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)