Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Great Week!

Why is my week going great so far? EASY! For the first time ever, I made an A on one of my chemistry exams. I studied during my whole camping trip and the night prior to the test. And oh my gosh, I finally made it out of the exam room with a great grade xD



Chemistry is so hard for me - General Chemistry at least. I don't think Organic chemistry seems as hard for me. 

Well, that was my Monday. My TUESDAY, oh gosh..!!!! xD

I had a psychology exam and I could possibly have made a 100 on it. Honestly, I think it was the easiest test in the world. I don't want to be part of the stereotypical category but guys' minds is the most perverted in comparison to girls, correct? Well my psychology test was nothing but on the subject - sex.
To sum it up, the test was about the phases of sex. I'll give you a summary. Horny, Happy, and Relieved. Basically it was just more detailed lols.

My roommate said it was really hard though. See, the thing about that is, it's hard to believe. We both have the same psychology test together. He was the one who bought the text book and we would just share it. My roommate took the book over the weekend and used it til the test. I didn't have a book but I found my own way to study. My roommate is very annoying when it comes to his studying. He has the most terrible study habits int he world. He really DOES NOT study!!! If you're not going to use your got damn book, please just let me use for my own benefit. I know that I have to do well in school. 

By the way, wait til I tell you about his chemistry test....

Anyways, when we both finished the psychology test, again he says that it was hard and I said it was easy. On the way back he said that if he fails his chemistry test, he's not going to the class anymore.

"Why go to the class if I'm just going to keep failing?"

If you knew my roommate, that was something stupid to say. He SOMETIMES goes to class, and when he does all he does is doodle and text. He doesn't take notes, and he doesn't listen. 

I asked him if he studied at all for the chemistry, assuming again that he didn't study like always. He said he studied all day....Yesterday NIGHT. I gave him a look and didn't say anything. Why?
He was with me all day and I was with him for a while at night. All he did was eat fruit and watch House. (House is  great show by the way). Was it really something to question why he got such a terrible grade? To inform you guys, he got a 45 and I got a 93.

When he DID come back from the test, he broke his white board. I mean really.....since my phone got stolen, I couldn't take a picture for you guys. I don't know how he broke his white board in the way he did but it didn't not look normal. I open the door. He's sleeping and on the floor is the bent up white board written, " I FAILED. Leave me alone."
I saw that and so I just left. Yes, I did tell everyone on the first floor of my dorm hall. We then started talking about Geeci's study habits like always. Everyone on this hall has told Geeci to study better. He doesn't listen so we basically gave up on him. His bad grades is because he brought it upon on himself.

My week was pretty great so far. Except that Tuesday night, but I'll post it up later. Thanks for reading you guys!

2 comments:

kitkat said...

u'r such a tattletale, why did u tell everyone bout his bad grades? :/
and congrats on your A!! i got an A in my pol science class..soo happy! :)

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. I had to tell because we all show concern for him. You don't understand but, on my hall, everyone loves and cares about each other xD

We all really try to strive and help one another but the only person who hasn't marinated the fact that we care, is my roommate...:(

Congratulations!! I hate history lols

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)