Friday, April 15, 2011

Am I Spoiled?

I have three older siblings and they're all married. Usually, if you think about it, if the youngest sibling is younger than all of them by at least 30 years, he or she would get super spoiled, right?

Many is that completely wrong lols
I have two sisters and a brother with five daughters and one son total. That's a lot of nieces, huh?

Well, I never get spoiled....From time to time they would send me some money to just do it, but man that's not a lot.

My brother is the one who gives me the most though. He got me all the video game systems I have and he gave me a phone. That's about it haha.

I really don't mind if I don't get anything but I just want to talk about it. As long as they think about me then that's all it matters xD

Matter of fact, I really don't know where to go from this lols
I guess this is pretty much all I have to say:

I have older siblings but I don't get spoiled - lame.

haha

3 comments:

Busola said...

yeah, its really lame
lol

Mr. LameButt said...

Hush up! xP

Busola said...

smh

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)