Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm it! Get it? lols

Aris tagged me on one of her posts and I thank you for it! Sometimes there's nothing fun going on in order to write about and this helps a lot! xD



It seems that I have to write what my favorites are in the little categories and tag 5 people haha. This will be interesting xP

1. Food - I love all food lols. (No sushi and no dried coconut. idk why but I just can't eat sushi. When I eat it I feel terrible and spit it out. I can eat seaweed. I can eat raw fish. I can eat rice. I just can't eat it once it's put together.... For the coconut, I just don't like the texture. Same goes for yogurt haha)

2. Colour - I.....LOVE....GREEN!!!!!!!!!! GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!!!!!!!

3. Animal - I have three favorites. 
  • Birds - They're just very graceful and they sound and look very pretty. 
  • Horses - I don't exactly have a real reason, but they look cool? They're like motorcycles but no need for gas xP
  • Dolphins - They are the horses of water? haha
4. Sports Team - The LAKERRRSSSS!!!!!!

5. Dessert - I don't really eat desserts, but I like flan xD
 
6. Artist/Singer/Band - I have a favorite rapper but not exactly band. I'll just name some xD
  • Rapper - DWayde of course xP DWayde is Lil Wayne btw haha 
  • Band - Secondhand serenade
  • Band - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • Band - SR-71
7. Pair of Shoes - I am a GIRL when it comes to shoes lols
  • Jordans - oh em gee
  • Forces(Nike) - oh em gee
8. Outfit - I like Express? haha. I'm predictable when I dress, I guess lols

9. Skinny Jeans - Sure. I love all kinds of skinny jeans......I like the skinny ones and the other skinny ones too...

10. Brand -  Brand for clothes? Cars? I just don't like Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister, or any of those brands. Too "White" for me lols

11. Perfume - I wear SOOOOO many kinds of perfume......The pink ones, the purple ones, the blue ones...-_- No.

12. Accessory - My class ring and my special ring xD

13. City - I don't have one, but I live in one that many people like lols ATLANTA!

14. Hobby - I sing and play guitar and write poems xD

15. Beauty Product - I wear mascara, eye liner, eye shadow, alll THAT good stuff o.O.....

16. Snack - I like beef jerky xP

17. Holiday - I like Christmas. I get to stay home longer form school than the other holidays xhaha
 
18. Movie - I actually HAVE a favorite movie haha. August Rush :D
 
19. Song - Perfect Two - Auburn

20. Guillty Pleasure - Stuff lols ;P
Tags (If I tagged you, just do those categories and tag 5 others xD)

3 comments:

kitkat said...

lool ur list is freakin hilarious. u wear eye makeup?? oh-em-gee! :p
i love your blog already :)

Arisa said...

(Y)

Mr. LameButt said...

Kitkat: Nooooooo lols I don't wear eye make up!!! haha

Arisa: haha. You're such a dork xP

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)