Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Scary Movies

In scary movies, why do the black people always die first? I find that weird. Do producers just try to make themselves seem not racist by throwing a black man in a movie? Well it DOESN'T HELP by making the black man die so there could be no more black people in the movie! Scary movies are RACISTS!!
Not only that, I find it stupid how in scary movies, when a person runs away from a monster or something, they always look back. That's how you DIE!

"Oh no!!! Run!!"
" A monster is chasing me! I shouldn't look back because most likely I might trip or something, but I'll do it anyways."
" AHHHHH!!!! I tripped over a twig because I looked back!!! Why did I look back!??!"
" Now I'm crawling on the floor, but guess what? I'm STILL looking back!!"

Guess what happens next? The person got either eaten, killed, or anally raped. So stupid... This is why I'm never afraid of scary movies. It's predictable which makes everything less fun. It's fun seeing other people get scared though. lols!!! People jump and scream and pee in their pants. I went to watch the Red Eye in theatres once, and oh man....some girl I do not know just jumps on my lap screaming like she saw a mouse. After the movie, I said it would be fun watching a movie about people WATCHING scary movies. She gave me her number too, of course xP. ( This was a long time ago!! So, girlfriend....shhh!! )

By the way, I ended up telling her about my blog. I suck at keeping secrets....lols

You know what's funny, that I remember? Niggas is Saggin backwards lols. haha. hehe. teehee. heehee. hoho. lol. lmao. rotfl. rotffl. rotfflol. rotfflmfaool ( Rolling on the f***ing laughing my f***ing ass off out loud )

xD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)