Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Neon "underglow" underlights xD and stuff!

I recently bought purple underglow for my car and guess what? EVERY SINGLE TIME the website "PROCESSES"  my damn transaction, it keeps getting declined....The first time I tried it, I thought it was because I didn't have enough money on my card, because I really didn't. I put more in today and guess what? It STILL didn't work!!!! I called my bank and they made me feel so stupid. For the billing address, it's supposed to be the address my bank company has under. I thought I put it in there, but for some reason the word BATMAN was typed in the address line. I don't know how that happened but I felt so stupid lols. I finally bought it and can't wait to put it in.

At first I was choosing between turquoise or purple neon underglow. My car, Sophie, is blue so I wanted more of a blue color on it. In the state of Georgia, blue, red, and orange neon is illegal since they are emergency colors. I took a huge survey asking if turquoise was considered blue to them. 98% of them all said yes. I asked girls only though, only because girls see colors in a TOTALLY different way than guys. The guys I DID ask, were part of the 98%. Sucks haha. Purple looks nice on my car anyways. The fact that it sometime looks purple depending on the lighting xD

I took my final today for Chemistry lab. I don't know if I did well on it or not, but oh wells! After that, the lover asked for me to write her a couple of poems for her to choose from so she could enter them as hers on some site lols. Is this cheating? Nahhhhhhhhhh haha.

Well here are the pictures I promised, especially to the two followers I have haha. I have TWO! xP Beat that!!!

Presents!!

I put that pillow there for effect xP Nice, huh? haha

I wonder who the big present is for....xP

The big present has hello Kitty!! How nice....-_- lols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)