Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Crispy Dorm Room xD!!

Took a while for my roommate to finish cleaning up but oh wells lols
We both got new bed sheets and all that good stuff and made our room look great xP. We got a little Christmas Tree and put presents underneath it!!! Too cool for school haha. I took a few pictures xD. Not all the presents are under the tree because I'm not done wrapping but, I wanted to post them up. When I'm done wrapping the presents, I'll take another picture of them and post it up! xD Here are the pictures so far haha:

Yes...this is my bed haha

Pandas xD

Nice room, huh? lols

lols

Christmas Tree!!!

I should have turned off my lamp.

Ignore the pictures of my girlfriend lols

Silent Night.....

Holy Night...!!!!
My dorm room looks pretty nice, huh? haha. Yup!!! I won't forget to post up the rest of the presents haha ttyl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)