Tuesday, November 2, 2010

School sucks

You know what sucks? School. We complain so much about it to the point that everyone says the same thing around the world. 


"I'ma drop out of school because I'm tired of it."
"School hates me."
"Fuck school..."
"....."


Guess what though? We end up doing our work anyways. Whether if it's the right way or not lols 


Now to my main point of why school sucks....ELECTION DAY.....


Why is it that the elementary, middle, and high schools get a day off and college students don't?!?!?


The kids who can't even vote yet gets out, but the students who are old enough still has to go to school. I don't care if some of the schools are needed for adults to come in and vote, but that is SOME schools!!! The government might as well just use libraries for that. College students who probably WANT to vote probably CAN'T since they have CLASSES throughout the day. 


Though I may just be saying this because I don't get a day off, but it DOES suck! xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)