Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Times xD

Sorries for not posting things up for a long while. I've had tests I had to study. I wanted to write about how I hate tests and studying but I resisted.

Do you hate it when you study for so long and then when you come to the test, it feels like you studied the wrong stuff? That's exactly how I felt when I was taking my chem test. There were practice exams and I redid the homeworks given, but NOOOOOOOO....The test was TOOOOO different. It was about the OTHER stuff in the book.....Sucks....I totally bombed it. I gotta do better.

My other tests.....were better. I did well on my psychology but I don't know what to say about my other one. I didn't fail it but the grade was horrible. This is what I hate the MOST! You're taking the test and in your mind you're saying, " I am TOTALLY going to ace this! This is sooooo easy!"

I come out with a 77......what....the....eff.....I'll do better next time. It's an interesting subject. Mostly about diseases but not in too much detail to the point it's just super boring and hard to remember. The class is Public Health, by the way.

Well, for today it was fun. I hung with Maki for basically the whole day. We watched videos on youtube for a bit but my lappy (laptop) kept acting up for some reason. I gotta fix that. The screen kept freezing. Argh.....

Then after Maki left, I went out to eat with our friends that were there. We out to eat Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup). I'll talk about this delicacy some other time haha. Oh! I still gotta post up pictures of my car. I can't believe I still haven't done that!! The purple underglow.....it's STUPID sick! xD

Then I went home. lols.


You guys should remind me to:

- tell you guys about pho noodle soup
- post up pictures of my car, Sophie xD
- and the things done by my mom because she stayed by herself because she was scared lols!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)