Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Smiles

So. I woke up at 6 to go check up on my car. I couldn't see anything because it was still dark out but I called the police. I wasn't mad anymore or anything like that because I was thinking rationally instead out of anger. The cop came and I gave him my report and whatnot. The guy who messed with my car was forced to come out and to explain his side of the story. Everything came out truthfully. Then magically, daylight broke. It was bright enough to check up on my car. She wasn't scratched, hurt, or anything at all. The best relief I've ever had in my whole life......The white kid was freaking out and said that if he gave me 400 bucks, would I drop the whole thing and not have to have insurance be involved. I said yes right away xD. The cop left. He gave me 400 cash and my baby is still in perfect condition! I'm happy :)

2 comments:

tara simone said...

wait did he hit your car or something? ANd you got 400 bucks for it! cool!

Mr. LameButt said...

He hit it but nothing happened. No scratch or anything. I was going to press charges on him but he offered me 400 bucks to drop them. xD

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)