Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Mother lols

Soooooo.....I had told you guys that I was going to tell you something about my mama when she stayed home by herself haha

Let me explain to you why she has been staying home alone though. That would be a real big part of this story lols

Well, I'm in college so I don't go home until the end of every week then back to school once the weekend is over. My dad left to my home country because my grandma is sick. Who takes care of the house now? My mom xD

But after what I tell you, I doubt you guys will think she would be the best person to take care of it, but instead kill it haha

I tell my mom that I was going to come home later than I usually do on a Friday. I said about 9.30PM. She was fine with it. Just a little bit before 9PM my nephew calls me and tells me that my mom has been calling all over the place to "look" for me. I was all wtf??? I'm 18....why is she still treating me like a little kid. I really hate that. I told her to never do that again. EVER. She said she won't, but I wonder how long that will last...lols ( I'm a mama's boy but I don't want to be to that extent like the stereotypical mama's boy.)
She was panicking about hearing things in the house and in my mind I was.."The hell....? How old are you?" lols. I told her that I was on her way home and she felt better. I had to tell her to calm down the whole time but she got better.

I come home and she tells me she hears things outside and think people are trying to break into the house to rob and kill her. I was laughing and I asked her why she doesn't just go into her room and lock the door? She says she does. I come to my room and I see the doorknob from her room gone. wtf? I asked her what happened and this is what she told me..

I locked myself out.....Then I realized I left the door keys int he room but I wasn't worried. all of a sudden I heard a noise and I went crazy. I thought a big black guy was going to come kill me! I was going to run outside and drive away but the car keys were int he room too! I didn't know what to do. I took a hammer and a screw driver and smashed the doorknob to open the door.

After I did that, I ran outside and drove to my friend's house.

I didn't know what to say.....I asked her where the doorknob was and so she showed it to me. You know how shoes look like after a dog chews all over it? Well.....That's what the METAL DOORKNOB looked like!!!!!!

I CRACKED UP!!!!! I was laughing soooooooo hard!!!! OH EM GEE!!!!!! I wish I took a picture of the doorknob for ya'll to see....oh man...HAHAHAHHAhahaHaHahaaHaHaHAhaHaHA!!!!!!!!

That made my whole weekend lols. xD Hope you enjoyed what my mom did haha

lols..
Looks like a dog chewed it...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i enjoy it very much, ha3
how old is your mom btw?

Mr. LameButt said...

She's almost 60 lols
But since she's Asian, she doesn't look that old...yet. haha

I posted up the pictures of the doorknob haha

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)