Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Discretion is Advised

Nigga, how would you like it if I touched your fucking shit? The kind of shit you be caring for like crazy? You'd be okay with it? Now what if I fucked up your shit? Would you be okay with THAT, motherfucker?

Tell me how I come back from eating and find my car keys missing? I go got damn crazy because I fucking SWEAR I left it on my desk. I look around for my shit til my face turns red. My car keys, my house keys, my dorm key, all the crap I need. I run upstairs to my friend's room and see if I left it in her room when I was up there. Motherfuckers weren't there!

This is when the bullshit starts. I go back downstairs all pissed off and some nigga comes and gives me back my keys. You know what he said? You know what the MOTHERFUCKER SAID??
I am so sorry....
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?
I run my Asian ass outside in the pouring rain to check up on my car. That motherfucker touched my fucking car!! Oh HELL NAH. That piece of shit didn't do it. No. I must have dropped my keys outside. 

What explained the reason that my car was parked in a different parking space? No....That bitch didn't touch my car. I must have parked it there. Yeah. What was I thinking?

I run back in side mad as shit. I was so fucking furious. I asked him if he touched my got damn car. I was stuttering like crazy. Y-y-y-you didn't touch m-m-my-my car right? 
Y-y-yes...
WRONG FUCKING ANSWER!!

Oh my shitting dslkfjsd;lkfj. I was going to BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER DOWN TO THE GROUND! 
I stopped though. Why? I remembered when he apologized to me. 
I froze.
No....no...NOooooOOo!!!!!
Not only did he touch my fucking car, he DID SOMETHING TO IT?!?!
I ran my ass out there again and checked everywhere. I couldn't see anything because of the rain.
Maki called and I was mad. I was too pissed. I didn't say anything to her about it. I'll tell her if the nigga gets lucky and still lives.
 I forced myself to be calm and asked him what the FUCK he did with my car. He said he wanted to go for a spin with it. WTF?? In the FUCKING POURING RAIN? Not only that, he didn't even ASK ME?!? 
He said he hydroplaned and thinks he scraped the side of my car from a pole. 
I was going to kick his fucking ass if it wasn't for my homeboy. You know when I'm fucking mad when 3 people could barely hold me back. That nigga wasn't going to live. He was going to fucking die.

Tomorrow morning. If I see ONE scratch. ONE FUCKING scratch! His ass with be part of the pavement. 
I calmed myself down enough to just tell him to NEVER touch my car again. My fists...dls;kfjsd;lkjfsd;jlkfdsj;lksdfal;jkfdlj;k. I'MGOINGTOFUCKINGKILLYOUMOTHERFUCKINGASSTWITSHITHOESKANKMOTHERFUCKERYOUWILLFUCKINGDIEBITCHASSNIGGAWHOTHINKSHEISTHESHITUNTILAFUCKINGGHETTOASSASIANCOMESINTOYOURFACEWITHTHEWORSEGOTDAMNMOTHERFUCKINGFACEFUCKINGSKF;KGWU;G;LGSLH;  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)