Sunday, February 20, 2011

Passion, Gladness, Purity

Every little thing you do for me - I thank you. 

I look around myself and see all the great people and love that surrounds me can only make me happier. When I met you, you were the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes upon. Now that we've come together, your creativity, your caress, your personality - you're the most beautiful creation God has ever made. I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you. 

The way you treat me is different from anyone I've met in my lifetime. Your influence on me has only made me a better person, far better than I could ever think I've become. I have come a long way and it's because of you that deserves the credit. You guided me. You tell me things again and again. You even taught me things no one else could do. 

Whenever I stare into your eyes, I can only burst into happiness. When I see your happiness, there is no other feeling I want to have with you. When I see that there is no other feeling YOU want to have with me, I wish I could show the tears of joy inside of me. It is impossible to show you how I really feel about you but if there is a way, I will find it. 

We, more so I, talk about the future so many times and sometimes I close my eyes and wish it were to happen. Just jump to the future and see if it were to be true. I cannot get enough of you. I cannot go one minute without being with you, but of course I have to. Once I see you though, my heart races in so many different speeds. People say that when they are with their significant other, they feel like themselves. They feel normal. When I'm with you, I don't want to feel like myself. I don't feel normal. I am different when I'm with you, to show you that you are special. How I treat everyone, you have to be different. I have to do the things that I would never do or say to anyone else. I want to treat you like you're the world that revolves around me. I do treat you like you're the world. You ARE my world and you are my LIFE. Some day...you'll even be...my wife...

I've never loved someone as much as I loved you and I want to give you everything - my heart, my soul, and even my dreams. The things I want to give are not objects. The things I want to give cannot be physically touched. The things I want to give cannot be made but to already have. These are what I want you to have. 

"When a girl is in a boy's mind, girl can ruin the boy's thinking towards education, cognitive thinking, and even life."

You don't do that. You make we strive for excellence. You make me think better. You've made my life better. God's intention for life is to find happiness. In order to find happiness we have to find love - our true love. I've found mine and I am crazy about her. I feel it in the air. I feel your pretty face touching mine. I feel my fingers running through your hair. This is the road I want to stay on and never go into another direction. 

Everything I do, I do for you. You're my everything. You're my world. You're my life. Thank you. Muahs xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)