Monday, March 28, 2011

Pollen Sucks

I hate pollen so much.....

For the past 17 years, the most allergic reactions I would get from pollen would be watery eyes. Basically just enough to say that I'm allergic to something. This year, 2011, pollen has gotten to me far worse than ANYONE would want.

My eyes are watery.

My nasal passages are so blahs, it hurts to blow my nose.

Don't tell me about the sneezing....I sneezed so much, I even stopped and counted how many times I sneezed in a row. 15 times!!! DOUBLE-YOU TEE EFF!!!!!!!!!!

My chest hurts from the sneezing, that's how bad it is. Everything is so yellow and I hate it.....That is now the color that I hate. Yellow is stupid. Yellow hurts my lungs. I don't even want to be near it....because if I DO, I will have a sneezing heart attack!

It was storming for the past two days but the pollen has come back. Why oh why did it have to come back.....The wind is blowing at the trees and in the air is nothing but particles that will eventually kill me.....slowly...and painfully.....-_-

On the upside though, 'Gabriel Viray' at http://everydaymachine.blogspot.com awarded me with a blog reward! xD
Thank you very much, man!
My blog would have never looked like this if it wasn't for Mrs. LB haha.

I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself for the Stylish Blogger Award. Here it is haha:

  • I may not have all the 'InStyle' clothes, but when it comes to shoes....I am the beast. Nikes, Jordans, Adidas, you name it!
  • No matter what the temperature is, I never wear a shirt when I'm at home. I don't know, it just feels great to be half-naked lols
  • There are two things I never go without - my class ring and my special ring.
  • I sleep with a plush panda bear.
  • I look like I'm 140lbs, but I'm only 110lbs with 1.4% body fat...(not good, but at least I don't look like it xD)
  • I don't own have a stick-shift car, but I always seem to act like I'm driving one lols
  • I don't like hanging around a big group of the same race - I want diversity haha

There you go haha. You know just a BIT more about me other than my lovey dovey rants lols
Here are the blogs I think deserve this reward as well.
Stylish Blogger Award: Taylor, Maryam, LovelyCookies
They deserve the award and you guys should go check them out! xD

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats on the award & thanks for commenting on my blog :)

http://catherineava.blogspot.com/

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. It seemed interesting. No problem xD

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)