Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Terrible Music ?????

Have you guys ever heard about Rebecca Black's "hit" single, Friday?
LMAO!!


Honestly, what is going on with the music be produced? I understand that her dad is very wealthy and just wanted to let his daughter create a song for the people, but really though? Terrible terrible song....



But before I rant about how terrible it is. Let's talk about how great the song is. xP
Well, you can learn the days of the week in a quick and easy way! But if I remember correctly she only says the weekend days lols.

Another is that she teaches how to talk slang, I guess.

"We so excited" and "We gonna have a ball today".

She also teaches us to wake up with make-up on xD That's something EVERY girl should do, huh? Terrible...lols

That was the "great-ness" of the song, even though I made fun of them, but here's the stupidity in the song haha.

How old is she? how old are her friends? She's 13 and so are her friends. Apparently they can drive? lols! Not only that, when she said that she was going to her bus stop, she never made it to school!!!! She ended up going to a party??

I never went to parties when I was 13....the most were family parties. And even then, I was just playing tag and hide-n-go-seek lols.

And the random rapper? lols I really don't know, but it was the best part compared to the rest of the song haha


Here's another song by a lil 12 year old girl....Jenna Rose - "My Jeans"


ANOTHER terrible song....It's about other celebrities wearing the same jeans as her. At the same time though, I don't get it. She GETS the jeans near the end of the video. Oh wells.

I don't get why young girls drive in these music videos. So dumb.

One thing I hate the most about this, there's too many close ups of her mouth singing. Her mouth are crooked when she sings and it's very ewwww...I don't' want to see!

Another rapper....except this time he's at least the same age as the singer...lols

The jeans are ugly. The end.



By the way, Don't ask why I actually saw the whole video for both songs. I was bored, OKAY!!! I wanted to critique them!!!! >D

2 comments:

Arisa said...

I AGREE! lol
Nice post! :D

Mr. LameButt said...

haha thank you! Music nowadays just suck lols

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)