Monday, March 14, 2011

Your Answer

Question:
    Do you really love me?
Answer:
    You ask me if I really love you? Here's a question for you to think about while I explain to you.

Does he really love me?
Do you know what about you that exactly draws me over to you so much? You say that I'M your protector, but you know what? I'm NOT your protector. I'm the one being protected by your arms. 

Where ever we are GOING, I'll always be there by your side. You're the one that listens to me. You're the one that talks to me about everything in both our lives. You don't come to me. I will always be the one who comes to you. 

There are a lot of corny sayings that I can use but you know what? I'm going to go at it by myself xD
 Your eyes really do sparkle so bright, I have to squint. Corny enough? haha

I always have to look at you. I just have TO. Why do I look at it? When I look at it, I see the greatest creation God has ever made. To have a precious gift like that from him, I would have to cherish it for the rest of my life.

Times get rough, but all I can do is stay happy. Sometimes it never works. If ever it does, just know that it's because my mind runs to you in order for me to be happy.
You love me more than anyone else ever has. Don't EVER stop that either. When I'm with you, caring for you is all that matters. 

I go through every one of my days in life with an ambition. That ambition is to carry on a life with purpose. With all the experiences I can attain. Nothing can stop me unless I stop thinking about....you. I will always think of you and never STOP

As you will always be with me whether through spirit or even right next to me, I will not stop caring for you. I will not stop listening. I will not stop talking. I won't stop being there. I won't stop LOVING you.

I know you love me and guess what? I love you to! Now the question I told you to think about. Do I really love you?  Read every bold word that I wrote and that is how I will be loving YOU.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)