Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yogurt World vs. Yoforia

As much as I don't like yogurt, I'm sitting here in front of Yogurt World. Maki wanted some yogurt from here so here I am. I'm blogging only because I left school early so I have an hour left before I see her haha. I'll take some pictures of the place because I know Maki will want to know what the place looks like. I'm not a yogurt fan but my girlfriend loves it so she knows I would never steal her yogurt xP.

What is it about yogurt that I don't like? Well, I just don't like the texture but there's one thing. Yogurt World sells yogurt in ice cream form, yet I still don't like it. I don't know what it is about yogurt that I don't like....it's bothering me haha

I don't really know what else to say except, " Here are the pictures!!" lols

This is where you get the frozen yogurt.
 
The condiments for the yogurt xD

Now the place I like more which is near my school. I still don't like yogurt though lols. I recorded it instead though.



So which place seems better? YOU decide haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)