Monday, March 28, 2011

Wait for You

I wake up in the morning and I feel sad.

I look into the mirror and I feel sad.

I put on my ring and I feel sad.

I think about it and I feel sad.

It's hard to believe that I have to wait longer - to have you with me. Suspense was built for a real long time to know that we were going to be together but it couldn't happen. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't mine. It was just timing's fault.

You know that you mean so much to me. It wasn't just because we would finally be with each other. It was because we both could see each other more.

We could finally do the things we always wanted, together.

We could finally watch the things we always wanted, together.

We could finally be there for each other when we're down, together.

We wouldn't have to wait for long periods of time to be, together.

This won't be able to happen, but it just means that it's one obstacle we would have to face together. We are very strong and we make each other stronger. Nothing in the world will ever prevent us.

I'm very down but there's nothing more but your voice to bring me back up.

I feel miserable, but it doesn't take but your laugh to make me smile.

I want to cry, but when you're with me, it will only be tears of joy.

We'll wait. We'll both keep waiting until the day we can finally...be together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)