Saturday, March 12, 2011

Walmart is Stupid.

In order for me to not get into trouble, everything I blog in this post and everything I say is and only is an opinion.

Wal-Mart is STUPID!!!!!! I all of a sudden receive a letter from some lawsuit that corresponds with the Wal-Mart industry. It says that on September 18th, 2004, I, Mr. LameButt, stole an item and got caught. In order to not be sued, I would have to pay $150 dollars.

Basically, it's a " If you just give us this amount of money, you will never hear from us again." kind of thing.

I think it's so stupid. 6 years ago. SIX! And they dare to send home a ticket, per say, home to me...

My mom calls my uncle and he gives me this site. It said that whatever lawsuit that sent me the thing is a scam to rip people off. In my head I think it's true.

I got up to Walmart, and guess what?~!?!?!sdk;lafj;sldfj;lsdkfj;l

It's a REAL lawsuit!!!! wtf?~?!?!?!rj;laskd;flsadfj sa;las lsfaljk sae g;jlgasel;jsaefljk;asefljk;sfaljk;sfda

RAWRRR!!!!!!!!!

So now I have to pay $150.00 from SIX years ago....What the f****, bruh!!!!?!?!?!?

Sigh.......So stupid....

2 comments:

The Vilest of Wenches said...

whoa! that really is dumb of walmart. they make so much money already. what difference does $150 make? X(

Mr. LameButt said...

The difference is that they ripped ME off!!! lols

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)