Thursday, December 9, 2010

5-minute Break

I've been studying for ONE of my finals for about 20 hours. The final isn't until Monday but I have to pass it or else my life will be over...
Finals week being called, Dead Week, is truly based on how the studying is. I feel like passing out...sa;lkdfjl;skdfjlsd;k


 I haven't worked out in so long, I feel so fat. My girlfriend won't talk to me until my finals are over. Sucks to be me...but how she loves me so...xD

I won't be posting anything until after my finals lols

My underglow finally came into the palms of my hands though xD
No cracks, no defects. After Dead Week, I'm going to have fun putting my lights under the car haha

Boy I miss her already....haha
I guess I'll go back to studying. I gotta pee first though xD
Let's hope my dream doesn't come true xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)