Friday, December 10, 2010

THIS will be my LAST post til after finals :)

It's 3.26AM and I have still been studying....I know I said I wouldn't post anything else up but oh wells....xP
this will be the last one xD



I texted the lover to call me "ASAP", and she did lols

It was basically a trick to get her to call and talk to me. Guess what though? Her siblings seem to be okay with me!!!! haha

You know how some boyfriends try to get the girlfriend's little brother or sister to like him for various reasons? Well, I don't know what any of those reasons are right now, since I just tried to think but nothing came up. You guys can probably think of a lot but I'm up late for educational purposes. No need to think of these things xP

I got the lover's siblings presents too xD It is not to get the to like me lols Though, I really have no idea if they really are okay with me....haha but I guess time will take its course. I got her sister some music I think she might like but I don't know what to get for her brother. I thought about giving him some money, but in my culture, I got to ACTUALLY be old to do that with no disrespect or get frowned upon hehe...Giving people money at my age means I have no respect to the person. When older, you work to get money. And giving money to young ones at that age means that you're giving them something you earned and worked for. At my age, right now, I don't work. So if I give them money, I basically giving them money that was just given to me I never worked for it.

I wrote girlfriend's brother a letter, but hopefully it won't seem to gay for him haha. I tried writing it in a way that it wouldn't be awkward. Quite hard actually....since I'm a lovey dovey person....

I hope one day I could play basketball with him, or play against him in games. Of course I would totally own him...xP haha. He might kick my booty-meat in games. I don't play that much anymore, but I DO play xD

I remember getting Halo: Reach and I played it day and night, switching from campaign mode (story mode) to live (playing online). Once school actually hit me though, I had to stop playing....my xbox live had to be over and studying would eventually start. haha

I DO hope, though, that getting them presents doesn't make things awkward.....I want to get them presents only because I got my love one xD

It wouldn't seem fair to see an older sibling get something, and not you. Giving is so much better than receiving...getting is fun too, but I'm just now getting used to receiving xD

I usually never get anything for my birthday and other holidays, but that'll be a story for another day. Back to studying. No more posts!!!! This is the last one!!! xDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)