Monday, December 27, 2010

I had a dream last night. It was something weird, which I would never even think about, really. It was a dream that the world was a science experiment. There were butt ugly aliens that watched over the solar system and conducted tests on us.

Come to think of it, why does every alien have to be so ugly? Why can't they look like a magic carpet or something? Or maybe a waking sunflower?

Anywayyyyyysssss, The weather was their way of testing how we would react. They made it rain to see our reaction to water. Lightning was their way of testing our reaction to electrical stimulus, and it was really weird.
When I woke up, I thought my dream meant something. ( I'm still laying in bed right now lols ). I thought it was like that one lady who predicted the 9/11 incident. No one would listen to her. Guess what? It happened.
So this might happen.

I heard my parents wake up but it didn't really influence of what I was going to do. I looked at my window and yelled out, " Aye!!! You stupid aliens!!!! You want some?!? COME GET SOME!!!!! RAWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ".

My mom came in with her heart coming out of her chest. She asked what was wrong. I simply said that I was cursing out the aliens in the sky. She simply called me stupidly insane.....

Watch. When those aliens come, she'll be running to me. I'll be saving my girlfriend and everyone else would be apologizing to me and asking for help. Why? I'D BE PREPARED FOR THIS!!!!!

........

Okay. I just took 30 seconds to yell at them again. I said, " Alright you stupid freakazoids!!! I KNOW YOUR PLAN!!!! I WILL SHUT YOU DOWNNNNN!!!!!! ".

I hope they believe me, because the truth is.......I don't know their plans....I'm just bluffing...I hope they don't manage to find out my blog and read this lols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)