Saturday, December 18, 2010

Locked-in.

So. I'm at my Church lock in right now and I find it pretty cool because I'm one of the adults who watch over the kids now. I used to BE the kids haha. Staying up late and playing cards all night. During the lock ins, there would be a Praise and Worship, which is pretty self explanatory. The only part that isn't self explanatory though, is the music during the Praise and Worship. We would have our own band and we would sing and dance all night long. There would also be a time of Adoration, which is a time to reflect in prayer and silence.

After that, the fun stuff begins. We would play games and do fun activities!!! Here's the new thing though. I don't have to participate in the games anymore!!! Whoo!!! I MAKE the games ahha. There was a game where I made the kids bowl with potatoes lols. They had a lot of fun. The very simple games, but making it competitive, but not TOOO competitive is very fun for them. Yelling and screaming out chants. Do funny dances and moves for the laughter. Learning in ways so fun, you'd never expect anything like it.

Now I'm in a very big room with the male kids and I'm off far on the side away from them to also make sure they don't do anything stupid. Well I have to stop blogging and let my phone charge with my laptop. The outlet for some reason doesn't work, so ttyl lols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)