Friday, December 17, 2010

Girls and Their Make-up.

Girls no matter who they are, where some kind of make up, whether if it's just eyeliner or all of the above. Some just put some on to cover their blemishes, and some just overdo it like icing on a cake. Is it a turn off? To me, it is. When I see a girl with loads of makeup on my impression is that either they are trying hard to seek attention or they have low self esteem and think that makes them look good and hence more liked...that's just the impression I get.

I understand that girls like make up and all, but sometimes "less is more", don't you think? Make-up can make a girl look very pretty, don't get me wrong; but to me it should be an occasional thing. The most a girl really needs on her face is eyeliner and some lip gloss. A lot of girls ask me about if they look pretty with this and that on. I say natural beauty makes a girl look her best. They give me a funny face and just go, " Are you on CRACK??" No I am not on crack. I bet if someone were to take a survey whether a guy likes a girl with make up or not, no make up would win by a landslide. So many guys like a girl who wears less so much more. The guy would be able to touch her face and show affection without the girl going. " Ahhhh, you smudged my makeup!!" Stupid....

I have friends who tell me that the most they do to their girlfriends is kiss them on the lips. Not even cheek. Why? The girls don't want their face to get "ugly". The truth is, if a girl thinks make up is one of their high priorities...THAT'S ugly.

You ask what kind of make up I like on a girl? I'll tell you. I like a girl with either no makeup or a light touch if she is going out. I see girls that got soo makeup on I "can't see her face".
Just as a side note I hate girls who get the tips of there nails done and leave the rest of it blank. Like WTF you too lazy to finish it or are you abrade to get nail polish on your fingers? If you do your nails do the WHOLE fingernail not just the top half of it. Please!...

As for makeup eyeliner, is okay if you use ONE color. Not multi color eyeliner. Use a single color that doesn't stand out too much and just do a light touch.

I like mast lipstick on a girl but there is this one red color that is soo bright and thick looking it makes you stare at her lips and are like OMG what was she thinking (maybe it's a way to get guys to stop looking at her boobs?) just a subtle color or not soo thick would be nice to show off your lips without making them the main focus point. The best lipstick on a girl is lipgloss though lols. Makes their lips very attractive and also softens. Especially when you kiss them xP

 I've never met a woman who looks better with makeup on than she does with it off.
It's a shame because many women are really beautiful and yet a lot of them freak out at the idea of showing their face in public without it being covered in paints and pigments. It's a shame that they're so ashamed of their naked faces because their usually very beautiful.
Every girl is beautiful no matter what anyone says. With make up, sometimes girls are attractive but only when properly used.


Honestly, girls really DO look so beautiful without make up. You know what a natural face tells me? That she is not afraid of what people think. Whoever that likes her and sees her like that everyday, would be the real friends everyone deserves. Think about it. If you're a girl who never used to wear make up, how many friends did you have? how many guys talked to you? Compare that to when you started wearing make up. Did a lot more guys want to talk to you? Did more people want to be your friends? What does that say about them?


They didn't notice you because of your personality. They noticed you because of the false beauty over the REAL beauty that you have. Only the ones you love and care for notice your natural beauty. Only the ones you love and care for loves YOU for who YOU are. Make up does nothing but to hide who you really are.
that's why I like girls who wear less. Makeup are just accents to bring out your natural beauty, not to give you a new fake one.
A girl will ALWAYS look beautiful without make up on. Make up is only supposed to help reveal that beauty, remember that. Trust me.

2 comments:

Busola said...

ooh, awesome post
i feel horrid for just reading it now (i know you're probably going "late much?" kmt lol)
are you serious?
i hardly ever wear make-up because I'm lazy. My excuse is that I have batter things to do than to smear my face with paint, and I think I'm allergic. But if that's what guys think about me because I'm not joining the make-up crazed people, then its a really good reason to keep my face 'naked' (that just sound wrong btw)
Thanks for posting this. I always wondered why guys look at me weirdly and go 'you dont wear make up, i like that' and I'd just be spazzed out and be like "WDH??"
lol
i've now officially wrote a long enough post as a comment on your blog
gonna go post on MY blog for a change!
haha
XD

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. People who smear make up on themselves, to me....just has too much time on their hands haha

I don't care too much about make up but it's whatever. I don't want a wife who looks like the beginning of Mulan lols

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)