Sunday, December 12, 2010

THIS is my last post. I PROMISE!!

I know I said I wasn't going to post anything anymore but I couldn't help it. It's 4.11AM right now, and I'm so tired of studying. In fact, I hate it. I've never studied a day in my high school career. Now that I'm in college, I'm pretty much making it all up....in one week.....D:. So gayyyy. I so hope I pass this final. I'm trying my best to study but I keep getting distracted. It's really hard to concentrate especially when I never had to concentrate this much or this hard. All I can think about is coming out of the testing room with a smile on my face. Sleep. Eat. Study for my next final but not as hard. And see my girlfriend with an ambition like no other. I'm going to hug her so tight until my arms are tired. It feels as if I haven't seen her in months because of this studying thing. Gosh I hate it....

So. My mom forced me to go to this protest fundraiser for the Vietnamese Independence. I come there. You know what I see? I see a bench. Oh, and old people. I get at the bench and doze off. There's music, clapping, talking, the loud stuff. I still fall asleep though. My mom came up to me and woke me up. She told me that people were laughing at me because I was doing the "head-bobbing" when I was sleeping. My mouth was open as well. I smiled and said that I didn't care lols. So she made me sit next to her, and guess what??

My girlfriend and her siblings are sitting no more than 3 feet away from me. I didn't know though. I noticed nothing. I tried waking myself up by going to the bathroom and washing my face. That didn't help. I walked outside into the cold and it helped, but not for long. I came back in and pulled a chair NEXT TO my girlfriend's brother towards me. I used the backrest so I could rest my head. I don't know how to describe that but, I crossed my arms and laid on it on top of the backrest. If you can picture that, then I described it well xP

Anyways..., I took the chair next to her brother and I didn't notice it. My mom then told me to get up and go eat with her, so we left. As I left, the lover yelled out my name. I didn't hear anything....

I was forced to eat at a restaurant nearby, and it sucked. I saw one of my Sunday school students though haha. She saw me and turned her whole head and literally just RAN so I couldn't see her. I totally saw her haha. Where she sat was on the way to the bathroom so I went to the bathroom. As I walked out, I made sure my student saw me and I did what she did. I turned my head and ran, but of course made it obvious. Her whole face turned read haha. It was fun. Since Sunday is TOMORROW, I'm going to call her out xP.

I didn't even finish the food, so I had to get it "to-go'd". When I left, my mom wanted to drive. When I was driving up there, I wasn't doing so well because I was tired. I wonder how I am going to do driving back up to college tomorrow....That's going to worry my mom. The lover told me that I was mean. She told me about how I didn't say hi or ANYTHING to her at the protest thingy. I obviously didn't see her there, so I couldn't? She saw that I was really tired, but she didn't know that I was all dlkfj;lskdfldskflkjf and not knowing who was there. If I knew she was there, I'd go be with her, but....I didn't...sucks.

You know what her mom said though? To not say anything unless I said hi to her first. So lame....That was the WHOLE REASON why I couldn't talk or sit with her. Because she saw me but couldn't say anything to me. lols. Oh wells. That's what I get for being a good student and studying.... I find that funny as well. My mom is mad at me for studying so much lols. Parents...xP

Just a couple of more days until I can breathe again....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
I just forgot what I was going to talk more about....I guess that's a sign to go back to studying...Sighhhh....ttyl....


See that? I want to be him right now.....Sleeping...Oh how I love sleep...):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)