Sunday, December 26, 2010

Myspace and Facebook

It's funny how I used to tell myself and many others,

" Facebook is boring. I would never use it. Myspace is more fun. "
Look at me now though. I'm a facebook addict....Every single day I would get on facebook. It doesn't matter if I have no notifications or any invites to any events, I just HAVE to get on. I don't do anything. I just get on.  Sometimes I just click the home button over and over, but I don't know why. Nothing new pops up after 50 times of clicking home.....

Myspace used to be the shiznit though. With HTML, my backgrounds and layout would be so super duper cool!!! Facebook doesn't do that but trust me....you won't care haha. Now that I think about it, that's all I can think of about Myspace. The layouts. Nothing more. So I guess facebook IS better, but everybody knows everything about you with everything you post lols. If you have facebook, everyone knows your life without even having to talk to you....creeper-ish...haha.

Myspace started looking like facebook though. Every update and every upgrade - it would have something to do with the similarity of facebook. The statuses, the way things are sent and viewed - all copied from facebook. There IS one thing facebook copied from Myspace though. I could have this backwards, but hopefully I'm right. Facebook copied the instant messaging from Myspace. Wait. I think I'm wrong. Or maybe I'm right. Oh wells!!! Someone copied from someone!!!

I felt like logging on Myspace for some reason today and guess what? It's not a social networking site like it used to be anymore. It is now an "Entertainment Network". Myspace isn't even Myspace. It's " My_Space". Yes. The underscore matters.... It's nothing but a music sharing website. Not the kind of music sharing where music is illegally downloaded, but then again everyone does that. I'm not saying I do that ( this is the internet. I will not say I download music for free or will I say I pay for music. xD) lols.

Facebook is better than Myspace. The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)