Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Man to Man

 In a man to man conversation, how can you talk deeply in a way that isn't awkwardly gay?


I was talking to one of my friends today and I just realized how it can work. All of a sudden (I don't want to call him gay but, it was really gay) he just starts talking all femininely.  Don’t get me wrong, I love giving advice and all for people who needs it, but the way he approached the problem to me…it was sort of weird, and of course….gay… He just all of a sudden busted out crying about how he misses his ex so much. I don’t like it when people cry but I held my head up, mostly because of the shock that I was in from him blowing up. He told me how he misses her face and the way she talks to him. He then asks me how I felt about my girlfriend. Instead of me answering, I just asked him about his present girlfriend. You know what he told me? His present girlfriend is his bounce back. I was all wtf??

I then asked him what was wrong with him. He all of a sudden became the opposite of what he was, before crying. He all of a sudden said that his ex is a previously owned vehicle and that he is now into that new car smell – his present girlfriend. I got so confused, but I called him an asshole.

With that said, I just said to myself to answer his question he had asked me. This was when I found out how guys can talk to each other in deep thought. It is for the guy that is listening, to call the one talking gay while talking. This is how I remembered the conversation:


    Mr. LB: I’m going to answer your question now.

    Friend: Why? She seems so controlling. All she ever does is make you become the girl. What happened to you being the guy I once knew?

    Mr. LB: Knew?

    Friend: Yeah. The guy who wasn’t thinking each and every minute about how to be romantic with a girl….

    Mr. LB: Look man…She’s the most amazing girl in the whole world. I love her. She’s the only girl that makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time…

    Friend: You are so gay right now…

    Mr. LB: When I’m not with her…I’m not living. I only exist until I can hold her in my arms again.

    Friend: Wow. That is the gayest thing I’ve ever heard.

    Mr. LB: What about you?

    Friend: Dawg, my ex is the only girl I’ve come to ever think about. But I don’t know if I will ever be able to win her back. Every single time I think about her, I want to cry.

    Mr. LB: You’re gayer than me…At least I don’t cry.

    Friend: I love you man.

    Mr. LB: You’re gay. I love you too.

    Friend: Faggot.

             

                Other than typing to each other, the only way to actually talk one on one to another guy, you got to call each other gay. Lols. I’m mad how the words I said sounded pretty smooth, but my friend kill everything by calling me gay haha. We then went our separate ways back home. I guess it was a good talk. I guess….lols…

2 comments:

The Vilest of Wenches said...

ohh well that sucks for you. I have a guy friend who is a really great listener though. so i guess not all guys are sucky and gay to talk to, you just have to find someone who is a good listener and won't be so ...unstable =)

Mr. LameButt said...

haha. True but oh wells. As long as I can get my words out, and it doesn't go from one ear and out the other, then I'm fine xD

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)