Thursday, December 30, 2010

Giving away FREE puppies xD

So...I went to the Mall of Georgia to try and buy a jacket for myself, but they didn't have my size. On my way out though, these people asked me if I wanted puppies. I said nah. Then they said that they were free. I was all, "REALLY?!?!?" So I went to take a look at them. There were originally 7, but 2 froze to death. Abandoned somewhere, but I don't remember how they found them. Oh wells. Instead of getting one for myself, I ended up helping out since they sucked at finding them homes. They said they were just going to leave them in front of a PetCo and leave.... I found quick homes for them so tomorrow they should all be given away haha. They look like they are Boxers, but are definitely mixed. Girlfriend told me to take a few pictures. Excuse the quality though. I took them from a camcorder ( Not really made for pictures xD ). I recorded two videos though of the one I like the most.Come to think of it, I think I took A LOT of pictures haha btw...ignore my hair!



My favorite one xD











This one is a girl.

Cute!

This is the second girl. Her and the black one are the only girls.




My dad wanted to take the pictures now haha



btw. You like my lambo? xP




You know how in Clifford that one episode when he had this one itch, if you scratched his leg, it would thump like crazy? That's what one of the puppies did!!!! I recorded it too xP
Here's the last one I recorded. She was scratching herself...A LOT. lols

Aren't they adorable? haha didn't expect my day to turn out like this though. My day DID also end up with Mrs. Lamebutt getting mad at me....I promised to sleep before 1 since I keep sleeping late. I DID sleep before one though. I made SURE I was knocked out BEFORE it actually turned 1. Sooo....TECHNICALLY I slept before 1. Yay me? idk if that cuts it for her though. Mrs. Lamebutt is her name now xP





I GET TO KEEP A PUPPY!!!!! xD!!! lols I want to keep the one that I like but I'm not sure. It's a girl and I don't want it getting pregnant lols

2 comments:

The Vilest of Wenches said...

awww! so cute! ^_^ that was a great thing to do, helping out those puppies =) but if one is scratching a lot, you should check for fleas :/.
anyway, pity 2 died :(. hope the rest fare much better in their new homes =)

Mr. LameButt said...

She became my puppy xD
I gave her a bath. With...TRESEMME Shampoo!! lols
She stopped scratching xP

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)