Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sincerely, your body.

I'm dying....I feel like shit. Studying like this.....I'm hurting myself and I'm now feeling it. She told me to not kill myself and I said I wouldn't, but I think I am starting to. I just have one more day until the test and then I can finally sleep and study. I would have to study for one more final but it won't be as bad.

My body. You know what it's telling me?

Please....please stop doing this to me....I can't take it anymore and I don't think I can hang on in there any longer. I haven't had any nutrients/food in me for quite some time now. I know studying is something you have to do but how you're doing it is stupid. I don't want to be mean but why didn't you listen to everyone? SHE even told you again and again to stop doing what you're doing. That's why you didn't even notice her even when she was in the same room with you. You're only hurting me and I'm about to shut down. I'm begging you...PLEASE...just PLEASE!!! I don't know how you're managing this. I'm going to pass out. I'm going to crumble. I'm going to fall and it won't be easy to get back up. Please let me sleep. Please give me food. I can't function like this. I'm crying, but there are no tears. You're killing me, but there is no blood. 
I am like a rose. You're not giving me my water and sunlight, my food. I'm wilting. I am not beautiful anymore. I am not glowing anymore. I am not red anymore. I am becoming a dirty color. I am now starting to represent the image of dead.....
You're giving me symptoms that I'm not supposed to have. Just do it for me please? You say you know how to take care of me, but what are you doing now? You've left me stranded. You've left me stranded in the middle of nowhere. I'm collapsing. I have fallen and have gotten back up. You're about to make me fall and lose my ability to survive....

Just one more day, alright body? I have been mean to you and I have been neglecting you. It will all be over soon. Just try your best to hang in there. I'm the one begging to you now. I've only eaten once this weekend, and I've only slept for 3 hours this weekend. I'll eat one more time for you. For you to have the energy to overcome the falling. To overcome your collapsing. You will not die. I promise. It's a promise I will forever keep. You're the one who made me who I am. Without you, I am just a soul. I would be just a soul floating in the universe, not knowing how it would feel to have a life. One more day.

Just one more....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)