Friday, January 21, 2011

It Doesn't Feel Right Anymore

I look in the mirror and I know it's me, but it doesn't seem like me. It's as if this isn't the way my life was meant to be. Everything feels like it has changed and I am trapped and I can't seem to move on. Feels like something has gone wrong and I don't know what it is. Sometimes I feel I am not meant to be in this situation, like I am looking from the outside in on my life, how it's supposed to be. Everything around me used to be full of life, full of excitement, and nothing could stop me when I'm going for my goals. Nothing feels the same - so much different to how it used to.

Certain things don't feel the same anymore. It drives me mad thinking about it. My heart aches. My body feels tired. The passion that drove me isn't there anymore. I exist just to exist.
Everything good that has happened to me feels just like a dream.

Everything I own....

Everyone I love..... 

Every moment in life I cherished.....

It was never real.

I woke up and it was just a figment. The kind of figment that I want to come back but is not obtainable. I see all the things around me and they are just there. Still, lifeless, dull, and full of disparity.

Sitting here asking myself, "What has happened to me? Is it even me or is it my life?"
I don't know how to answer these questions. I don't even know who or where I can turn to get attain these answers.
I was once told, "To every answer there is a question, but to every question there might not be an answer."
I am going crazy. The things I do, how I think, the want - it could never feel any more right. If this is the case, at the same time why do I feel this way?

I don't know what to do.
Explain to me what this feeling is and tell me.......why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)