Sunday, January 2, 2011

"The Notebook "





I was on facebook and I saw my friend say that "The Notebook" was a really great movie. I have always wanted to see the movie for myself but it never came to mind to ACTUALLY watch it lols
I downloaded the movie and I also downloaded " PS I love You", but I won't be watching it unless I'm with Maki. She wants me to watch it with her and of course I don't mind xD

When I was watching "The Notebook", my other friend told me to get prepared. The movie, or the story read int he movie, is basically going to be me and Maki lols. After I watched it, I understood but I hope the obstacles wouldn't be like that, you know? We love each other. We live out lives with each other and be happy with each other in the future. No years of separation. No sadness.

Apparently, I was supposedly going to cry when watching the movie but I didn't. I love romance and I love, well...LOVE! xD The only thing I didn't like though - it was everything BUT the story being read. How his love forgets everything and the only way for her to remember is to read the story to her. The story is just as thick as a novel, but the thing is....When she DOES finally remember, she forgets again after a few minutes. At the end of the movie, they die holding each others hands.

One thing the movie reminds me is that Maki also wrote me something like that. It's the story of how WE came to be as well. Before I would read it every night. Now I read it once a week, and guess what? It's a story I will never forget. My love for Maki, to me, seems stronger than the love in "The Notebook". But that's all I'm going to say. No need for further elaboration xP.

How the movie is like me and Maki.....I guess almost very much alike. My friend was right. Boy, do I love her....:). I come from a family that has a lot. She comes from a family who has a lot more. Her parents are almost like the one in the movie, but her dad is totally different lols. I always want to see her whenever I get the chance to. and when I do? My life reaches a high point every single time. Holding her in my arms knowing that she has a sense of security; telling her that I love her and having her hug me tighter as she says it back; the way she looks at me with her sincere eyes; it tells me that I found the one true love who was meant for me - just a little sooner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)