Friday, January 7, 2011

It's not "Just a Dream"

I've been addicted to the song, "Just a Dream" by Nelly but not his version. I'm addicted to the cover made by Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie (Just keep clicking next on the 'Lalalla's' until you're at the song xD). 

It's a good song and pretty obvious what it's about. He loved a woman soo much, but he just didn't want to marry her. She got tired of waiting and moved on and now it's killing him to know that she won't ever be his again.

The soft touch of the piano comes in and then the electric piano jumps in with a hymn. It gives the effect that it's getting louder but also signaling him to sing his first line. Another electric piano comes in to give a trippy effect of the song, giving the impression of the chorus. The girl comes in to show that, of course, is a duet but about two lovers. The two harmonizes the name of the song to basically say what the song is about - not real, but was just a dream. The chorus was split up to give that effect btw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAUSE THE SONG!!!!!

Did you do it yet?

You better have.

You did it, right?

Good!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just took a 2 second break to eat a piece of cheesecake and you know what? Why am I ANALYZING THIS SONG!!?!??!!?? I see clearly that I made the title, " It's not "Just a Dream"". That means that my relationship is going well and that the song is the opposite of my life. Why am I going into detail with it?!?

Do you guys like cheesecake? I'm eating a strawberry cheesecake. It's D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!! Now THAT is worth talking about. Well....I can't really talk about it because I can't see it. I can't see it because I ate it. How can I talk about something I can't visualize?? Ptfff!!!

How is everybody's life? Is it good? Is it bad? Have you lost a sock and cannot find the other? You know why you can't find it? I stole it! haha just kidding. I ate it. xD

What do I see in my room? I see the carpet. I see my lappy. I see my Lamborghini...........bed...(Yeah, I tried to say I had the real car. Shut it!!).

Do you guys like drinking water? I love water! And Express. What else.....I KNOW I'm forgetting something. Or maybe someONE. idk.....Ohhhhh!!!! My mom!!! jkjkjjkkjkjkj I love Maki xD. I love my mama too though haha

I guess I'll go to bed now....GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)