Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Jacket Came xD

I got my jacket today! lols
It's nice and warm and cozy and I look.....cool haha I tried taking pictures but because it's such a cloudy and gloomy day, the lighting sucks. The lights in my house also sucks lols So I took it with my desktop's WebCam. It's much brighter, but the quality sucks. I tried smiling too but only for Maki...haha
btw,..my hands are not in those positions because I felt that it was stylish. I was trying to cover up for holding the mouse in my right hand haha. Pretty good cover up, huh? xP

My usual face in taking pictures xP
The face I have to make when I'm with Maki....


Ignore the room lols

Gosh...I suck at fake smiling...
Well anyways....There! haha Again, sorry for the sucky pictures and my little kid room lols

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)