Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No Class Due to Weather

I didn't want any school when I drove back up to Athens on Sunday. Guess what? My wish came true lols
Now if only the wishes that I actually REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to come true, CAME true....I would be soooo happy!

The snow came down SOOOOOOOOO much Sunday night. We came out there and sled down a hill near my building and it was sooo fun!! Snowball fight. Wrestling in the snow. I also played some loudddd music from my room for everyone. Best thing ever haha

Here was the most dangerous that night though. I was daring enough to drive 4 minutes away to pick up my friend.  The road was SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOoOoOoOOoooOoo icyyyyy!!! Three cars crashed 3 FEET away from me!! All the cars were dumb and slammed the breaks. It was partly funny though haha. The three cars slid into each other at probably 3 miles an hour haha. Yet, there was a lot of damage....I'm not driving til it's safe haha

I went outside Monday morning and everything was soooo pretty!!!! I didn't take pictures, which was stupid...but still!! I didn't take any!!! Prettiest site ever haha Right then and there, though, I knew there wasn't going to be school on Tuesday. So much snow would turn into dangerous ice. On that night, I got an email. No school!!! I was happy haha.

Also on that night, I got into an argument with my sweets. We worked it out, but I'm still sorry. I think it was all my fault, but she begs to differ. I hate it when we argue. I hate it the most when she gets really sad. I love her very much and I never like to or mean to hurt her. I'm sorry. :'/

It is now Tuesday and no school tomorrow (Wednesday). I don't knwo if I should be happy or not. It's been boring....so I actually WANT to go to school. Ehhh oh wells. We'll see how it goes. I don't know what to do anymore. So boring...I want to spend time with Maki, but I can't...l;sdkfj;lsdkjf;ldksjf. 

SIGH........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)