Sunday, January 2, 2011

Last day of 2010 and New Years

Here's what I did for my last day haha
Well, I was supposed to go bowling in the morning with my friends. I told them to call me to wake me up at 9. They did. Because I was still sleepy, I didn't want to go anymore lols. They kept calling but I didn't want to pick up anymore xD. I ended up going to the park with them though. My brother took me and coincidentally they were there. I had brought my puppy, Missy, with me too. She didn't have a collar, nor did I have a leash. So half the time I had to carry her in my arms lols. Good thing that when I put her down, she just likes cuddling next to my feet instead of running off xP. My brother let me stay with my friends and he went home.


lols.


I was trying to see how far my friend's teddy bear could go xP

idk...

So lame. The one on the right is my sister ( not forreal lols )

Ignore what I was wearing lols Just ignore..

Actual sisters lols

Dennis the Menace

"I wanna get up!!"

lols

Don't ask...

Dorks.

Missy xD Yes, this pup became mine xP


After the park, me and my friends went to Sonic's to eat. I ended up driving my friend's car while she was playing with Missy haha. When we got there, I ate two Junior Delux Burgers and a chili Cheese Coney. Everyone ate one Junior Delux Burger and was super full.....Wth?!?!?! I was STILL hungry.....

We then drove to Suno's Desert for Suno's icecream. I don't really like their deserts, but I like their drinks! Does that count?? haha

After that, I drove my friend's car, still, back to my house. I dropped myself off and then my other friend came. He came to get one of the puppies. His mom liked them so much she took two lols. I didn't mind. She wanted Missy really badly. Of course, I said no haha. But she KEPT asking over and over....boy...I didn't want to say no but I turned around and said no. I didn't want to see her face lols. A mommy making puppy eyes? THAT's hard to resist....They have that mommy guilt even for OTHER children lols
My friend got the black puppy and the runt of the little family. Missy and her other two brothers will miss them...How sad. Sniff....

Then a couple of hours before the countdown to New Years started, my dad.....Wows...my dad....
He wanted to "fight" me lols. My mom recorded with the new camcorder my brother got him. So me saying that, you know that a video is after this paragraph haha. Durhhh!!! Discretion though...there is a lot of talking in which you'd probably WILL NOT understand. Unless you're Vietnamese lols. But not only that, understand Hue (Basically the redneck country sounding lols). ONE MORE THING!!!! my dad pulled a move that shows stuff...... lols (Don't worry lols) So be advised. It's not as exaggerating as I'm making it sound, but STILL!!!!



Then my parents went all weird. They started dancing so I pulled out the camcorder. I recorded them being lame. Ignore my narrating? lols



Then of course, the countdown.....my parents were on WC with my family across the globe and watched our TV while the peach (Georgia) dropped xD Then I went to my room and did stuff. The end. lols xP

P.S. - I don't really have new year resolutions but I'll make them as I go xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)