Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yup.

It's been a while since I last posted up something. Sorry guys. Well. My life has been pretty weird for the last few weeks. This is what I want to talk about. It ALWAYS happens in movies but I would never think that it would happen to me. You have a best friend whom you are really close to (with my story, the friend being the opposite gender). Even after so much time, you'd think that friendship would always be a friendship, right? No? Yeah. Pretty predictable, huh?

She ends up wanting to tell me something but it's one of those moments when it's really hard for a girl to spit out the things on her mind to you.
They would keep telling you things such as,

"It's complicated."
"I don't know how to say this."
"There's something I want to tell you, but I don't know if I should tell you."

After all the sentences that she would never finish saying to me, I finally understood.

"Do you like me?"
(silence)
"mhm..."  *Sob*

She starts crying after I know. To this point, I still don't know why she cried because she told me. I told her that I have a girlfriend and she said she knows. I asked her what I do for her to like me. To sum it up, she loves my personality. I tell her that I'm sorry and that she is a great person to date anytime, but I was already in love with someone else - and it'll stay that way til the end of time.

Everything has gotten better with her and I now. It was awkward when we would talk but it's back to normal. I don't ever make things awkward, but that's just how I am. I don't know though. This is just what went on so far. Nothing else major.

One thing though, why do girls try to talk when they cry? No one understands them!!!! While you're crying your heart out, we only hear ahhhh blahhh ughhh ahhhhh. I don't understand lols. Stop crying and THEN talk so I could hear your words clearly. Just saying though xP

Thanks for reading, you guys. Much love, Mr. LameButt.

2 comments:

Flaming_skyy said...

you ruined it with your last comment..

Mr. LameButt said...

lols. Hush up xD

Post a Comment

 

For Mr. LB from Mrs. LB

javascript:void(0)